Monday, February 28, 2011

Shennigans!

Hello there everyone!
Sorry if I haven't been updating much! There is.. dare I say it.. 2 days of Katimavik left, and things have been crazy! So many shannigans I've been catching on my camera!
Friday was our last day of work! (Finally...) I got to do Laundry (yay!) with Nadia, (yay) sit at the staff table for lunch (yay!) and get a certificate with my name spelt right. (yay!) and finish at twelve. (yay again) I captured two more photos of my workplace.

This is the 'donation room' and I would come and get the donations from here and drag them to this table in the laundry room to sort them. This is where I spent my entire work day, 8-230, sorting dirty donations.

Friday evening, someone got the idea to slide down the stairs on our Katima matresses, which are made of the hard plasticy consistancy.. This didn't work because the mattress was too wide, so it turned into Jared getting squished in the front entrance, and MA and Brandon having a parkour competition up the stairs..


I used to be shocked at the weird things our group came up with, and now I just accept it, nothing phases me anymore.
After that, most of us went over to Zack's apartment to say goodbye to him. It really, really sucked to see Kelton and Zack say goodbye because they are super close friends and to see them have to seperate seriously broke my heart.
Here's me and Zack looking uncontrolablly happy. At Christmas by the river he taught me how to look like I was having fun in every picture.
Flashback to Christmas:

Now:
Now he's headed to see Friends and Fam, and then going to Denmark with Aupair! Best of luck Zack, you'll own no matter where you go or what you'll do!!
Coming up: Festi-Glisse et Debriefing!
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment