Monday, February 28, 2011

Mayhem..

So today was spent cleaning and packing, and boy what a job that is. Countless suitcases are laying anywhere they can fit, the broom is in high demand, everyone wishes the vacuum actually works, there is a pile of dishes, there are no clean rags, and Evelyne has informed us that no-one is allowed to take a shower from today on because she cleaned the bathrooms so well. Sorry, but that last one is not going to work.
When packing, everything seems to become that little bit more real.
We have tomorrow... and that's it.
We're going out for supper as a group and most of us are staying up all night long, and the following morning is a time that makes my stomach churn just to think about.
At 12:22 pm on Wed I will be returning to my own city, my own house, my own bed, and my friends and family.
I'm so excited but so scared at the same time.
This afternoon I've made a new blog, one that I can carry on with after Katimavik is over, because I am only Katima Kyra until the 2nd of March. :(
If you'd like to stay in tune with my life and adventures after Katimavik, go ahead and follow me at www.Kyrasreality.blogspot.com
Thanks for reading, update again the next chance I have, which may easily be when this is all over.
xooxox,

No comments:

Post a Comment